About Dr Jeczmien
Dr Pablo Jeczmien is a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist and a Psychotherapist with over 30 years of experience. Dr Jeczmien’s own development is quite unique: while training as a heart surgeon in a highly valued and recognised unit, he decided to abandon it and specialise in psychiatry and psychotherapy as part of his quest for the individual and the psychological realm. After finishing his training he started practicing as a consultant psychiatrist and as a psychotherapist with a particular interest in psychoanalysis. In addition to managerial and university teaching responsibilities, his interests have also encompassed philosophy of science, particularly related to psychiatry, the body/mind paradigm and the possible ways for mending this bridge.
Dr Jeczmien’s professional and personal development, including his studies in Anthroposophy, have enabled him to combine both his psychiatric and psychotherapeutic skills with an understanding of the spiritual realm, allowing him to address mental health problems in a truly multidimensional way.
- Anxiety Disorders, including OCD, Panic Disorders, Phobias
- Depressive Disorders, including resistant & chronic Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Dual Diagnosis (substance abuse & mental disorders)
- Psychiatric Assessment & Treatment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couple Therapy
- Family Therapy
- In addition, Dr Jeczmien has a vast experience in writing psychiatric reports for the Court as well as other agencies.